Stay COVID Safe
Artlands 2021 will be delivered under COVID-safe plans following strict guidelines set by the relevant state and territory authorities. We will provide any necessary updates via website, social media, and/or direct communication with registered delegates.
Each Artlands venue will have its own COVID-safe policies and we encourage you to seek these out before attending the conference. Links to the Regional Hub website can be found on our Regional Hubs page.
At the Launceston gathering all delegates are required to use the Check in TAS App when attending sessions at the Grand Chancellor, and at any Junction Arts Festival venues and events you attend. The app can be downloaded at the App Store or on Google Play.
All Artlands Launceston sessions will operate under Tasmanian Government approved capacities. The Conference Rooms are operating at 100% capacity. In the foyers and whilst moving about the venue we are required to adhere to the two square metre rule. During the conference, you will be given specific instructions about moving through the venue spaces to ensure social distancing is maintained.
Please note that some sessions will have a limited capacity. Delegates will be able to pre-register for individual sessions after they have signed in at the registration desk on the first day of the conference.
To provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we have introduced a number of measures:
- QR code check-in – all patrons and their guests must check-in upon entry.
- Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser stations in all paths of travel, frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities.
- COVID-19 safety training for all staff, as well as on-site COVID Marshals/FOH staff.
You can help us keep our conference COVID safe by following these simple steps:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Practice physical distancing (1.5 metres wherever possible).
- Practice good hand hygiene - wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser where provided.
- Listen out for COVID safe messages before, during and after events, read emails and venue signage and follow any directions given.
- Wear a mask where required.
We are closely following all Tasmanian Government health guidelines and will continue to update our procedures as necessary.
Attending events like the Artlands Conference when you are unwell puts yourself and others at risk. Attending while under quarantine or isolation orders is prohibited, and if you appear to have COVID-19 symptoms we reserve the right to deny you entry or ask you to leave to minimise the risk to others. Please also consider your own safety and wellbeing and whether attending is the right thing for you.